Hands down my favorite movie I’ve seen so far this year is Marvel’s AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR! I was lucky enough to screen the film at the World Premiere in California back in April. What an experience! After seeing it again and again at my local movie theater, I patiently waited for any hint of when the film would arrive on home entertainment. Luckily you and I don’t have to wait too long! You can take home a piece of cinematic history ($2 billion at the global box office in just 48 days!) when the film debuts digitally on July 31, 2018 and Blu-ray™ on August 14, 2018.
Experience over two hours of exclusive bonus content featuring never-before-seen details behind the scenes, a ten-year history of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, a filmmaker roundtable, deleted scenes and so much more!
Any fan of the Marvel Cinematic Universe knows… this movie is a MUST-OWN film. I think one of my favorite aspects of owning the film digitally is that you get to witness a 30-minute roundtable with Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) directors Anthony and Joe Russo, Jon Favreau, Joss Whedon, James Gunn, Ryan Coogler, Peyton Reed and Taika Waititi who reflect on how their movies contribute to the MCU’s larger storytelling adventure. Amazing, right?
Materials may vary by retailer
Blu-ray & Digital:
- Strange Alchemy (5:08)– Share the thrill of characters from across the MCU meeting for the first time—and discover why some were teamed up together.
- The Mad Titan (6:34) – Explore the MCU’s biggest, baddest villain, his trail of influence through the stories, and the existential threat he represents.
- Beyond the Battle: Titan (9:36) – Dive into the climactic struggle on Thanos’ ruined world, including the epic stunts and VFX, to uncover the source of its power.
- Beyond the Battle: Wakanda (10:58) – Go behind the scenes to find out how the filmmakers pulled off the most massive and challenging battle Marvel had ever attempted.
- Deleted and Extended Scenes (10:07)
- Happy Knows Best (1:23) – Tony and Pepper spar over the details of their upcoming wedding—until a hassled Happy Hogan pulls up with an urgent request.
- Hunt for the Mind Stone (1:24) – On a darkened street, Wanda Maximoff and the wounded Vision attempt to hide from Thanos’ brutal allies.
- The Guardians Get Their Groove Back (3:20) – As Peter Quill and Drax quarrel over their failed mission to Knowhere, Mantis interrupts with news.
- A Father’s Choice (4:00) – Thanos confronts Gamora with a vision from her past—and with lying to him about the Soul Stone.
- Gag Reel (2:05)– Watch your favorite Super Heroes make super gaffes in this lighthearted collection of on-set antics.
- Audio Commentary (approx. 149 min.) by Anthony and Joe Russo, Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely.
- A Directors’ Roundtable (approx. 32 min.) – Eight amazing directors reflect on how their movies contribute to the Marvel Cinematic Universe’s larger storytelling adventure.
DISC SPECIFICATIONS (applies to film content only):
Feature Run Time: Approximately 149 minutes
Aspect Ratio: 2.39
Additionally, Marvel Studios will also release THE AVENGERS and AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON on 4K UHD digitally on July 31, 2018 and physically on August 14, 2018 on the heels of the AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR in-home release.
Didn’t catch AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR in the theaters but want to learn more? Check out my SPOILER-FREE review!
Check out my MARVELOUS experience at the AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR World Premiere + After Party!
Don’t miss our write-up on all the amazing AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR products available to Marvel fans!
I received the above information as a blogger via Walt Disney Publications. While I attended an expense paid trip by Disney to Los Angeles, all opinions are 100% my own.