Tomorrow night a few of my buddies and I are headed out to indulge in one of our favorite foods… BURGERS! Since summer is starting, that means it is time to break out the grill, because it’s burger season! Luckily for us, HardRock Cafe is just as excited. To celebrate the start of burger season, HardRock Cafe locations in North America are showcasing international Local Legendary™ Burgers with their World Burger Tour menu!
For a limited-time, through Thursday, June 30, 2016, you can order off HardRock’s World Burger Tour menu, where the most adventurous burger enthusiasts can sample offerings from London, Athens, Buenos Aires Seattle, and more!
Backstage Burger Pass
HardRock gives chefs at their cafes the freedom to create a unique Local Legendary Burger that captures the flavors of their city. This year, over 160 local burgers were evaluated by HardRock’s culinary team! They then selected fan favorites to headline the World Burger Tour menu. Though menu selections may vary at HardRock Cafe locations, here are a few examples of the Tour offerings:
English Breakfast Burger (London, England) – a Certified Angus Beef® patty topped with sliced ham, a sausage patty, a fried egg, a portobello mushroom, arugula and garlic aioli and served with a side of baked beans
Java Lava Burger (Seattle, United States) – a Certified Angus Beef patty grilled and dressed in a house-made espresso rub and topped with lava sauce, crunchy java onions, bacon, melted Cheddar cheese and garnished with a fried jalapeño
Tandoori Chicken Burger (Mumbai, India) – a dark meat chicken patty seasoned with aromatic spices and fresh herbs, topped with mint mayonnaise and served with a side of cucumber
Jamaican Jerk Burger (Montego Bay, Jamaica) – a Certified Angus Beef patty topped with banana pepper rings, mango jalapeño cream cheese and jerk mayonnaise
ATOMIC! Burger (Las Vegas, United States) – a Certified Angus Beef patty topped with Atomic beer-battered peppers, pepper jack cheese, caramelized onions, sautéed mushrooms, garlic chipotle ketchup and chipotle mayonnaise
Tango Salsa Burger (Buenos Aires, Argentina) – a Certified Angus Beef patty topped with andouille sausage, Monterey Jack cheese, chips de batata, a fried egg, salsa criolla and garlic aioli
Greek Burger (Athens, Greece) – a Certified Angus Beef patty topped with arugula, feta cheese and a tomato slice
Burgers aren’t the only amazing items that HardRock is offering up! They have created a line of cocktails that perfectly complement World Burger Tour selections. Served in Hard Rock’s iconic mason jars, adult guests can order with the suggested pairing or mix it up with any other burger from the limited-time menu. New cocktails include:
- All Jacked Up – created to balance the Jamaican Jerk Burger’s spicy flair, this cocktail features a mix of Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey, Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum, PJ, Orgeat and lime juice, garnished with orange and pineapple wedges and a cherry
- Crisp Sipper – inspired by the Aloha Burger’s sweet and savory taste, this cocktail features a mix of Hendrick’s gin, Monin Cucumber, lemon, orange and raspberry, topped with tonic and garnished with rosemary and thyme
- MelonPalooza – designed to complement the fresh flavors of the Greek Burger, this cocktail features a mix of Midori Melon Liqueur, Malibu Rum, Hard Rock’s house-made sour mix and PJ, garnished with slices of pineapple and strawberry
- Sweet & Fiery – inspired by the ATOMIC! Burger’s spicy flavor, this cocktail features a mix of Absolut Peppar Vodka, Canton Ginger Liquor, Blue Curacao, lemonade and ginger beer, garnished with a red pepper
- Black Cherry Melonade (non-alcoholic) – created to complement the rich espresso of the Java Lava Burger, this mocktail features a mix of Black Cherry Real and Monin Cucumber, topped with ginger beer, garnished with a cucumber slice and a cherry
YUM! I think I’m definitely going to try the Sweet & Fiery! I always enjoy a little bit of spice, even in my cocktails.
Burger Tour for the Roadie
Need a little more adventure than just burgers and cocktails? HardRock is actually bringing their menu to life beyond the food. That’s right… guests have the opportunity to take their taste buds on an international journey! HardRock has teamed up with global experience agency RPMC, to offer quite a unique travel experience with the World Burger Tour travel package! This journey includes stops at iconic cities such as London, England; Athens, Greece; Buenos Aires, Argentina; and Seattle, United States. The four-stop, once-in-a-lifetime excursion celebrates the cities that inspired Hard Rock’s World Burger Tour.
The World Burger Tour travel package is a private, 10-night trip, which includes flights, first class hotel accommodations, ground transportation and exclusive dining and music experiences at HardRock Cafe locations in each city, that are not normally available to the general public. How awesome is that?
What World Burger Tour menu item would you like to try?
Don’t forget to connect with HardRock on Twitter to learn more!
World Burger Tour Giveaway
To celebrate the World Burger Tour, we are giving away a HardRock Gift Pack to one lucky reader. This Gift Pack includes a branded oven mitt pair, apron, and spatula. Only one entrant per mailing address per giveaway. Contiguous US only. This giveaway ends June 1, 2016 at 11:59 PM EST. Winner is subject to eligibility verification. Once a winner is drawn via Rafflecopter, I will contact the winner through email. They will then have 24 hours to respond. If there is no response, I will draw a new winner. Please add mdmommareviews at gmail dot com to ensure the email does not end up in your SPAM folder. Good luck!
The information, gift card, gift pack and giveaway have been provided to me by Hard Rock International. All opinions are 100% my own.