If you are looking for a modern yet functional highchair, then the Inglesina ZUMA is for you! It compliments the most modern of spaces. The design is practical, functional and of course stylish. Kind of wish I had it when my baby boy was younger. Would have gone perfect with my home decor. I just love the sleek look and compact style.
- 8 Position adjustable height with a telescopic adjustment
- 3 Position reclining backrest for eating, playing and dozing
- 2 Front wheels to move it around the house and, when the product is folded, 2 small wheels come off the legs and allow for better rolling
- Compact fold flips out for easy set up
- Includes additional removable snack tray that is dishwasher safe
- 5 Point safety harness
- Easy to clean seat features removable and washable double seat pads
- Dimensions: 40″H x 32″L x 21″W
- High Chair Weight: 32 lbs
- Maximum Child Weight: 45 lbs
The Inglesina Zuma is available in 4 colors: Graphite, Orange, Lime and Red.
You can find out more information on their website HERE and follow them on their Facebook page.
Win It:One lucky reader will win an Inglesina Zuma highchair of their very own! This giveaway is hosted by Mommy Guru and Promoted by Fantastic Group of Bloggers. Simply enter the easy Rafflecopter form below (make take a moment to load). This giveaway ends on December 21, 2012 and is open to residents of US and Canada! Good luck!!
I was not financially compensated for this post. Maryland Momma is not responsible for the prize fulfillment of this giveaway.
The Graphite for me.
I would love the graphite. It would suit our decor… and conceal stains. :)
Molly Bussler says
I like the Red, bright and cheery!
Z. Gennert says
Love the orange, but the red would match our decor and another baby product we have.
Leann L says
Love the Gray/Graphite.
Kenneth Mercado says
I would love the lime…