Last month, Shang-Chi made his much anticipated Marvel Cinematic Universe debut in Marvel Studios’ SHANG-CHI AND THE LEGEND of THE TEN RINGS! This film has become the BIGGEST film of the year so far, bringing in $196 million in the United States alone! I’m excited to share with you today that SHANG-CHI AND THE LEGEND of THE TEN RINGS will hit home entertainment next month.
The film debuts on all major digital platforms and stores such as Apple TV, Prime Video and Vudu with exclusive bonus features, on November 12. On November 30, the film arrives on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray and DVD. Marvel fans can enjoy never-before-seen bonus material including 11 deleted scenes and a gag reel!
Starring Simu Liu as the titled character, Shang-Chi must face the past he thought he left behind and confront his father, leader of the dangerous Ten Rings organization. The film also stars Awkwafina as Shang-Chi’s friend Katy, Meng’er Zhang, Fala Chen, and Florian Munteanu, with Michelle Yeoh as Ying Nan and Tony Leung as Xu Wenwu.
- Gag Reel – Take a look at some of the fun mishaps on set with the cast and crew of SHANG-CHI AND THE LEGEND of THE TEN RING.
- Deleted Scenes
- They’re Waiting – Shang-Chi and Katy connect with Xialing over a call.
- Take a Shot – Katy has a moment of resolve during a battle.
- Apology – Years after his sudden absence, Shang-Chi tries to apologize to Xialing.
- I’m Here – Shang-Chi and Katy have a conversation in the alley. Katy reassures Shang-Chi that she will always be his support system.
- Pep Talk – In order to turn the tide, Razor Fist encourages Katy during the middle of a battle.
- Greatness – Trevor and Katy bond over passions in their getaway car.
- Escape Tunnel – The gang slips out through Trevor’s escape tunnel in order to secure a getaway vehicle.
- Two Sons – Xu Wenwu compares Shang-Chi and Razor Fist during a tense dinner.
- Postcard – Shang-Chi and Xu Wenwu reunite as father and son. Shang-Chi makes it clear he disagrees with Xu Wenwu’s philosophy.
- Just Friends – Katy and Xialing get to know each other. Xialing asks Katy some personal questions.
- Do It Yourself – Xu Wenwu returns to his empire after the Iron Gang boss is captured.
- Building a Legacy – Go behind the scenes and explore Shang-Chi’s explosive debut in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
- Family Ties – A deep dive into the rich but complicated legacy of Shang-Chi and Xu Wenwu.
- Audio Commentary – View the film with Audio Commentary by Destin Daniel Cretton and Dave Callaham.
*bonus features vary by product and retailer
Upcoming Marvel Projects
Come November 5, ETERNALS arrives to make their MCU debut. Rounding out the year, Spider-Man returns on December 17 in SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME. For those who subscribe to Disney+, don’t forget that HAWKEYE begins streaming on November 24.