Spring is in full swing now! It’s probably time to go through my nail colors and pick something new! Looking down at my nails, I noticed they were still green from my St. Patrick’s Day festivities. Now nothing wrong with that. Green is definitely a hot color this year. However I’m totally in the mood to switch it up for Easter, and then maybe another color to celebrate Spring’s arrival. Browsing through trend reports, check out these HOT NAIL COLORS for Spring 2013!
Details of Nail Colors:
1. NARS, Shimmer in Diamond Life
2. essie, Madison Ave-Hue
3. Orly, Orly Coachella Dweller
4. essie, Maximillian Strasse-Her
5. Deborah Lippmann, I’m Not Edible Glitter
6. Elegant Touch, Mix It Up Nails in Pretty Pastel
7. Deborah Lippmann, Mermaid’s Dream
8. Pop Sugar’s White Trends: China Glaze Dandy Lyin’ Around, Chanel Eastern Light, Deborah Lippmann Polka Dots and Moonbeams, OPI My Vampire Is Buff, and LVX Fantom
9. essie, Avenue Maintain
10. Orly, Orly Melodious Utopia
11. Revlon Spring 2013 Nail Art Neon Collection: Neon Light, Hot Flash, Atomic Pink, and Amped Up
What are your favorite nail colors for Spring?