As many of you comic book fans already know, this summer Marvel launched a new era of Avengers comics featuring much beloved classic Marvel characters. Last week we saw the release of Infinity Wars Prime, which left us with a shocking ending. And tomorrow, August 1, you’ll be able to get your hands on Infinity Wars (2018) #1!
In this story-line, the Infinity Stones are now on Earth, which means the battle of who will control them isn’t too far behind. Now the oh-s0-mysterious villain named Requiem, is headed to Earth to possess the Infinity Stones. From the looks of things, we have to wonder… does Captain Marvel even have a chance to stop her?
I highly recommend you read Infinity Wars Prime before picking up Infinity Wars #1! I don’t want to give too much away, but it drops one crazy bombshell you do not want to miss.
And speaking of the Infinity Stones…
Marvel’s AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR is available digitally today! A digital exclusive I can’t wait to watch is the 30-minute roundtable with Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) directors Anthony and Joe Russo, Jon Favreau, Joss Whedon, James Gunn, Ryan Coogler, Peyton Reed and Taika Waititi. In this segment, they all reflect on how their movies contribute to the MCU’s larger storytelling adventure!
Materials may vary by retailer
Blu-ray & Digital:
- Strange Alchemy (5:08)– Share the thrill of characters from across the MCU meeting for the first time—and discover why some were teamed up together.
- The Mad Titan (6:34) – Explore the MCU’s biggest, baddest villain, his trail of influence through the stories, and the existential threat he represents.
- Beyond the Battle: Titan (9:36) – Dive into the climactic struggle on Thanos’ ruined world, including the epic stunts and VFX, to uncover the source of its power.
- Beyond the Battle: Wakanda (10:58) – Go behind the scenes to find out how the filmmakers pulled off the most massive and challenging battle Marvel had ever attempted.
- Deleted and Extended Scenes (10:07)
- Happy Knows Best (1:23) – Tony and Pepper spar over the details of their upcoming wedding—until a hassled Happy Hogan pulls up with an urgent request.
- Hunt for the Mind Stone (1:24) – On a darkened street, Wanda Maximoff and the wounded Vision attempt to hide from Thanos’ brutal allies.
- The Guardians Get Their Groove Back (3:20) – As Peter Quill and Drax quarrel over their failed mission to Knowhere, Mantis interrupts with news.
- A Father’s Choice (4:00) – Thanos confronts Gamora with a vision from her past—and with lying to him about the Soul Stone.
- Gag Reel (2:05)– Watch your favorite Super Heroes make super gaffes in this lighthearted collection of on-set antics.
- Audio Commentary (approx. 149 min.) by Anthony and Joe Russo, Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely.
- A Directors’ Roundtable (approx. 32 min.) – Eight amazing directors reflect on how their movies contribute to the Marvel Cinematic Universe’s larger storytelling adventure.
Didn’t catch AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR in the theaters but want to learn more? Check out my SPOILER-FREE review!
Check out my MARVELOUS experience at the AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR World Premiere + After Party!
Don’t miss our write-up on all the amazing AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR products available to Marvel fans!
I received the above information as a blogger via Walt Disney Publications. While I attended an expense paid trip by Disney to Los Angeles, all opinions are 100% my own.