I received the following information as a blogger via Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment. All opinions are my own and I have not been influenced otherwise.
Get ready to bring home the adventure on March 10th, when NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM: SECRET OF THE TOMB is out on Blu-ray™ and DVD!
Every Blu-ray™ comes with a Bonus Digital HD movie – your choice of Night at the Museum 1 or 2! How awesome is that?
If it’s laughter you’re after, get ready for the most hilarious night ever! Ben Stiller leads an all-star comedy cast, including Robin Williams, Owen Wilson, Rebel Wilson and Ricky Gervais, for one final, fun-filled Night at the Museum. This time, Larry Daley (Stiller) and his heroic friends embark on their greatest adventure yet as they travel to London in order to save the magic that brings the museum exhibits to life!
There are definitely some great special features included in the package that will have everyone in stitches with laughter! You’ll also get a behind the scenes look at The British Museum and learn how the film’s iconic fight scene inside an M.C. Escher painting came to light.
NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM: SECRET OF THE TOMB BLU-RAY™ SPECIAL FEATURES
Includes all of the DVD features plus:
● Five More Deleted and Extended Scenes
● Bonus Digital HD Movie1
● The Theory of Relativity
● Becoming Laaa
● A Day in the Afterlife
● The Home of History: Behind the Scenes of The British Museum
● Fight at the Museum
● Creating Visual Effects
● Audio Commentary by Shawn Levy
NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM: SECRET OF THE TOMB DVD SPECIAL FEATURES
● Two Deleted and Extended Scenes
● Improv, Absurdity and Cracking Up – The Comedy of Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb
● Two Galleries
● A Digital HD Version of the film, allowing fans to watch on their Big Screen TV, tablet or smart phone anytime, anywhere!
Who is your favorite character from Night at the Museum