In Season 7 of Bones, Brennan welcomes her most challenging role yet when she becomes a first time mother. When Actress Emily Deschanel announced her pregnancy in the season before, the writers found a way to combine Deschanel’s real life news and her alter-ego’s storyline. In this feature, we will take a look at other actresses who’s real life pregnancy intertwined with their characters’ on-screen lives.
Throughout the month of October, Kidtoons is featuring Chugginton! Join the Chuggington crew for six fun-filled adventures in Chuggington: Traintastic Adventures! Watch as Brewster tests a speedy new invention, Koko’s stunt training saves the day, Wilson gets stuck on the track lift and everybody competes in a big chug-of-war! Young trainees will learn to ride the rails of life alongside their Chuggington pals in this upbeat and fun episodic feature.
Check out the listing of a theatres who feature Kidtoon Films HERE. For my local readers, the Maryland theater is the Annapolis, Bow Tie Annapolis Mall Cinema 6.
Click HERE for BOGO Kidtoons Film Movie ticket. You can use this at any location through December 31, 2012.
Check out the trailer below!
I was not financially compensated for this post.
In honor of this upcoming release, I present to you…
Lily and Marshall’s Guide for First-Time Parents
In How I Met Your Mother’s seventh season, first time parents, Lily and Marshall have to adjust to the rigors of parenthood and find out, like many before, just how hard it is. So fresh from family naptime, here are the topfive Eriksen family tips for first-time moms and dads.
- GET HELP. You’ll probably hear family and friends say things like “if you need help…” and “anytime you need a sitter…” Take them up on it! Also, it’s healthy to socialize. Do not feel guilty for it.
- THEY DO SLEEP. But they usually mix up nights and days during the first several weeks. What’s more, most babies do not sleep through the night until they are about four months old. Remember that too much sleep during the day will keep nighttime visitor Mr. Sandman away. And sleep when the baby sleeps!
- PLAN AHEAD. Meal time, bath time, bedtime, play time, naptime… You’ll be doing yourself a huge service by trying to plan ahead and making sure you have everything you need from the start of whatever the activity is.
- BEWARE OF OVERSTIMULATION. Mommy, daddy, grandparents and friends may have gone a little overboard, buying baby presents so be cautious about giving too much to the baby too soon. Over stimulated babies don’t sleep and overtired babies cry. A lot.
- DON’T FREAK OUT. You’re going to make mistakes but that’s never going to change so the best thing you can do for yourselves and your baby is accept this and keep going.
I received this information via Think Jam and was not financially compensated for this posting.
They are the CIA’s best, trained for any situation…except one. The game of love! Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment plays the ultimate spy game as two best friends fight for the right of one woman’s hand in THIS MEANS WAR, coming to Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Download May 22. This hilarious comedy stars Academy Award® winner and one of my favorite actresses Reese Witherspoon, with Chris Pine and Tom Hardy. Check out the special features on Blu-ray including three alternate endings that answer the question – what if she chose the other guy?
In honor of THIS MEANS WAR’s upcoming release… let’s take a look at the top 10 things you need to consider when choosing that perfect guy!
I’m excited that Maryland Momma’s Rambles and Reviews was one of the blogs selected to host a LIVE Q&A Session with Angelina Jolie! In the Land of Blood and Honey is the first film Angelina has written and directed. Make sure you return to this post on 1/12/12 at 8:00 pm EST to watch. You will be able to ask Angelina questions LIVE! Don’t forget to enter to win a limited edition movie poster!